Are you kidding me? So there I was, working on a post where I told all of you the story of how I lost my virginity, and then I got tagged!
Yeah, that’s what I wondered too, UNTIL I wandered over to Bella’s blog (she’s the tagger – I’m the taggee) and read the rules. So here we go (for those uncool cats who aren’t in the know – much like I wasn’t – here’s the premise):
The rules of the game:
A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. (Redhead note: Done and done.)
B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. (Redhead note: Isn’t that what I do every day around here?)
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (Redhead note: Ah shit – everyone I know that reads and comments on this blog is already getting tagged. What is this, a race?)
D) Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (Redhead note: MORE work for me to do – this bites the big one.)
So here goes, 7 things…
1) I have written a romance novel in my lifetime. Yes, you read that correctly – I wrote one.
2) I have had a one-night stand before. In other words, I slept with a guy whose very existence I had been unaware of just 24 hours before bedding him. And after the night was over I never saw him again (although weirdly – doesn’t he know the rules? – he did call me). No, I’m not proud of any of this, it was clearly not my finest moment, BUT I don’t regret it. (Still, I would like to point out that this was a one-time thing – I’m not normally that easy.)
3) Ever since my nephews were born my biological clock has been ticking. SHUT UP – I don’t want to talk about it.
4) Discounting family, I’ve never been in love.
5) Dates (the fruit not the kind that show up on a calendar) make me sick. Literally.
6) I was so shy while growing up that I couldn’t even call and order a pizza until I was a senior in high school – something about not wanting to talk to someone I didn’t know on the phone. Yes, I realize how fucked up that is. And yes, it is amazing how much I’ve changed since then.
7) I hate thong underwear. I know pantylines are passé, I know thongs are sexy, and I know everyone else wears them, but I HATE them. They’re uncomfortable and the idea of them creeps me out. So there. (Um…having said that – I do own a few pairs and have been known to wear them when necessary. The lesson here: My righteous indignation only goes so far.)
And now for my tagging – sorry guys: mcbias (that hiatus is going to have to wait buddy), jack, danny, dotm, rs27, harry, and kat.