Monday, April 2, 2007

Check This Out

Ugh, it’s Monday and I’m low on blood after an early morning doctor’s visit – why do they always take so much blood for testing? And why can’t they at least give me a Twinkie afterwards like they do at any blood drive?

Anyway, I’m tired and not feeling even a little bit creative, so instead of rambling as I normally do, I’m instead going to point you towards a You Tube clip that almost killed me. I mean, this was so upsetting/hypnotic that I haven’t been able to get it out of my head – so now I’m sharing it with as many people as I can. I’ve already permanently scarred my friends with it. In a weird way, it’s almost like I’m taking a little bit of their childhood away. Hee, hee.

So, with that lovely introduction, I hope you enjoy it – keep at eye out for the 3 minute mark; that was the moment when I lost it at my desk and had to pretend I was choking on something (to not give away the fact that I wasn’t, well…working). As the saying goes, ‘there are some things you can’t unsee.’

Oh, and if you read the Sports Guy on ESPN – sadly I do even though he irritates the hell out of me – you may have already seen this clip. He had a link to it in his Friday column, and that’s where I first encountered the glory that is...nope, I’m not giving anything away here. All I will say is that I’m terrified for the next time I have to watch the Muppets with my nephews.

So Happy Monday everyone! I’m going in search of sugar.

No comments: