Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Hate Harry

Harry, you son of a bitch, I can’t believe you tagged me! What is this, the second time in two weeks that this has happened to me? People!!! I have a life here (shut up – I do). Well, since I think I may have been the one to tag Harry last time, I’m going to be nice and let him off with a warning.

OK, here are the rules:

1) Put you iTunes/music player on Shuffle.
Redhead note: I don’t even think I know how to do that, hang on…
2) For each question, press the next button to get the answer.
Redhead note: This is sounding more and more like a bad game of Mad Libs - shit.
3) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT (this is in capital letters, so it is very serious. No hiding you showtunes folks!)
Redhead note: OKAY!

After you’ve answered all of the questions, tap 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves!
Redhead note: Fat chance! (I’m ending this right here – no more contributing to the madness.)

And away we go…

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? Baba O’Riley – The Who
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover – Simon & Garfunkel (ed. note: Ha!)
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Caress Me Down – Sublime (ed note: This is actually kind of funny.)
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Sabotage – Beastie Boys
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Three Is a Magic Number – Blind Melon
7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Here I Go Again -- Whitesnake
9) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Cocaine – Eric Clapton (ed. note: Ummm...)
10) WHAT IS 2+2? Epic – Faith No More
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? She Hates Me – Puddle of Mudd
12) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Fuel – Metallica
13) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? The Joker – Steve Miller Band
14) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Low Rider – War
15) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Where Did You Sleep Last Night? – Nirvana
16) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Wild World – Cat Stevens
17) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Let’s Get it On – Marvin Gaye (ed note: a) God I hope not, and b) how weird are some of these answers?)
18) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Smoke on the Water – Deep Purple
19) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Magic Carpet Ride – Steppenwolf
20) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Who’ll Stop the Rain – Creedence Clearwater Revival
21) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Push It – Salt-N-Pepa

Hmmm, actually, some of those answers totally made sense. Strange. Some really didn’t though (I swear!). OK, I’m not passing this on to anyone, but if any of you guys wants to give this a shot, throw your versions up wherever and feel free to link to them here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, now. You don't hate me. You love having the opportunity to play along with the rest of the cool kids. And you're right, you did tag me on the last round of this game.

By the way, nice way to end the list with Salt N' Pepa. The only thing that would have been better would be JJ Fad.

Redhead said...

OK, I officially don't hate you now because at least you thought enough to leave a comment. (Oh, and as for the Salt-N-Pepa - don't hate.)

Rahul said...

I do like all the classic rock.

Anyone that doesn't like some Steve Miller Band should just get out.